Chocolate Cherry Sauce
- 6 ounces Chocolate Candy Wafers
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- Melt chocolate, cream and sugar
- Remove from heat and stir in salt and Cherry Balsamic Vinegar.
Serving suggestions: Sauce can be used immediately over ice cream, cheesecake or baked goods. The sauce can be refrigerated for up to 5 days. Prior to serving, reheat, until the sauce can be easily poured.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment