- 1 teaspoon Duck Butter or Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Champagne Vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil Marketplace extra-virgin olive oil (Mission or Koroneiki)
- Salad greens for 6 to 8 people
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, garlic, vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. While whisking, slowly add the olive oil until the vinaigrette is emulsified.
- Place the salad greens in a medium bowl and add enough dressing to moisten. Sprinkle with a little extra salt and pepper, if desired, and serve immediately.