Brussels Sprouts with Chestnuts
- 2 pounds of Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil Marketplace Bacon EVOO (purchase here)
- 3 tablespoons of chicken broth
- 3/4 cup of coarsely chopped chestnuts (about 4 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons of Get-R-Smoked Simply Greek Seasoning (purchase here)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
- Add Brussels sprouts and cook until bright green and just tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain well.
- Melt butter with oil and broth in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add Brussels sprouts, chestnuts and Simply Greek Seasoning and cook, stirring often, until heated through, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.