Banana Split Kebabs
- 2 bananas cut into 1" pieces
- 24 1 " pieces pineapple
- 12 large strawberries rinsed, dried, and halved
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. peanuts chopped
- Olive Oil Marketplace Chocolate Strawberry Balsamic purchase here (or any Olive Oil Marketplace dessert balsamic (purchase here))
- Thread two pieces each banana, pineapple, and strawberry onto skewer. Repeat process to assemble 23 more skewers.
- Place all on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over fruit kebabs and top with chopped peanuts.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
- Drizzle Balsamic over just before serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!