Balsamic Candied Nuts
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Butter EVOO
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Maple Balsamic or Olive Oil Marketplace Butter Pecan Balsamic
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- pinch of Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups raw walnuts halves or pecan halves
- In an 8" non-stick pan, combine the first 5 ingredients. Bring to a low boil over medium heat. Boil for about 2 minutes until the mixture thickens and the sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
- Add the nuts and continue to cook, stirring continuously until all nuts are coated and the mixture becomes very sticky, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and spread the nuts on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cool completely at room temperature.
- Nuts can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for two weeks.