Avocado Cucumber Pasta Salad
- 2 Tomatoes diced
- 2 Cucumbers Peeled and diced
- 1 4oz can Sliced black olives
- ½ cup Olive Oil Marketplace Italian Blend Vinaigrette / Marinade - Purchased Here
- ½ cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Avocado diced
- 1 Squeeze Lemon juice
- 12 oz Stars and Stripes forever Pasta - Purchased Here
- Or any favorite fun shaped pasta - Purchased Here
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook pasta at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- Drain and let cool, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, Italian Blend Vinaigrette, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Chill until flavors combine, about 1 hour.
- Toss avocado with lemon juice in a bowl. Mix into the pasta salad before serving.
- Add more Italian Blend Vinaigrette if needed.
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!