Avocado Cucumber Pasta Salad
- 2 Tomatoes diced
- 2 Cucumbers Peeled and diced
- 1 4oz can Sliced black olives
- ½ cup Olive Oil Marketplace Italian Blend Vinaigrette / Marinade - Purchased Here
- ½ cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Avocado diced
- 1 Squeeze Lemon juice
- 12 oz Stars and Stripes forever Pasta - Purchased Here
- Or any favorite fun shaped pasta - Purchased Here
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook pasta at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- Drain and let cool, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, Italian Blend Vinaigrette, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Chill until flavors combine, about 1 hour.
- Toss avocado with lemon juice in a bowl. Mix into the pasta salad before serving.
- Add more Italian Blend Vinaigrette if needed.
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment