Chow chow (no, not the dog) is part slaw, part pickled relish, part condiment, part side dish. It’s tangy, sweet, a little spicy, crunchy, and it pairs well with just about any savory food.
– The most popular food to eat with Chow-Chow Relish in the south is pinto beans or black-eyed peas.
– As an item on your veggie tray. – In deviled eggs.
– Use as a condiment on a shredded BBQ pork sandwich or Sloppy Joes.
– Use with almost any tuna – tuna salad, tuna burgers, tuna stuffed tomatoes.
– Mix with chicken salad, egg salad, macaroni salad, pasta salad or potato salad
– As a condiment spread on your hamburger, hot dog, bratwurst, veggie burger
– A topping on your omelet; spicy relish for your western omelet.
– Use spicy or hot pepper relish as a dip for pretzels or crackers.
– Mix some relish with mayonnaise for a homemade tarter sauce.
– Mix some hot chow-chow relish with sour cream or cream cheese to make a dip.
– A topping on grilled fish or salmon.
– Use hot chow-chow relish as a topping on your fried green tomatoes or other veggies.
– Mix hot chow-chow relish in your meatballs.
– As a topping on Fish or Shrimp Tacos
View Entire Fountain Creek line here