1 – (12 x 6 3/4″) thick cedar planks with instructions on how to grill fish, chicken, pork or seafood.
Soak your planks in water, juice, wine, or beer for 1 hour or more before using.
What are Grilling Planks?
– They are used to cook juicier, more flavorful meats and vegetables
– Soaked in water prior to grilling, then placed directly on grill, and food is cooked directly on the planks
– Cedar Grilling Planks are commonly used with both gas and charcoal grills
– As they are heated they release a one-of-a-kind spicy, smokey flavor into the food above
What are people saying about Cedar Grilling Planks?
– They’re really easy to cook with and the smoky flavor is an excellent addition to the flavor of the food
– Cooking on wood will make anything you cook taste like it was prepared by a gourmet chef
– Be sure to soak them long enough and keep the lid closed for extra flavor
These grilling planks will give you the edge to BBQ amazing food that will impress your guests.
Take Your Grilling to the Next Level Right Now