Chicken with Balsamic and Honey Glaze
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 3/4" thickness
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil Marketplace Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoonOlive Oil Marketplace Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil Marketplace Smoked Garlic Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried, Olive Oil Marketplace crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Maple Balsamic
- Preheat oven broiler. Line a rimmed baking sheet with our Baking Sheet or foil and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Rub chicken breasts with Smoked Olive Oil. Combine paprika, Brown Sugar, chili powder, salt, garlic powder and crushed red pepper in a small bowl. Coat chicken with the spice mixture and lay on baking sheet.
- Broil the chicken for 4 minutes on one side then flip. Broil the other side for 4 more minutes (or until chicken is cooked through). While chicken is broiling, combine honey and Maple Balsamic in a small bowl.
- After chicken is cooked through, brush each side liberally with the honey/balsamic combination. Return chicken to the broiler for 2 minutes until the glaze thickens and caramelizes. Remove from broiler and transfer to a serving plate. Serve hot with any glaze left on the bottom of the baking sheet.