Top 10 Ways to Get your Jam On!
– Stuff a pork loin (or a chicken breast) – Use a long knife to cut out a 1-inch tunnel all the way through the loin (or breast). Fill with jam and bake like normal.
– Transform ice cream – Take softened vanilla ice cream. Fold some jam into. SHAZAM – Goodness awaits!
– Top your pancakes – Turn jam into syrup instantly by boiling it with water.
– Make stuffed French Toast – First, make a jam sandwich with white sandwich bread, or brioche. Next, soak the sandwich in eggs and milk. Finally, pan-fry in lots and lots of butter.
– Serve it alongside cheese your cheese plate – jam and cheese go fabulously together.
– Make better biscuits – Instead of slathering your biscuits with jam, bake jam right into the biscuit.
– Add it to a salad dressing – The touch of sweetness will help balance your vinaigrette and make it sing.
– Whip up the ultimate grilled cheese – Jam + melted cheese + golden, toasted bread.
– Melt it into a glaze for sweets – Heat jam on the stove with a bit of water or lemon juice until it’s melted and liquidy, then pour it over a simple cake or cheesecake.
– Or use that glaze for all things savory – Glaze brisket as it cooks! Brush over chicken drumsticks to make them sticky and finger-licking!
Use these ideas cautiously – OOM is not responsible for any additional pounds they may cause – But they sure are good!