Zesty Monster Meatloaf Hand
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/8 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Zesty Onion Olive Oil
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- ½ onion
- ½ cup ketchup
- 3-4 slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- 1 hand mold (optional)
- Olive Oil - Mist
- Sweat carrots and onions in sauté pan until soft.
- Add carrots, onions, Olive Oil, ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, salt, pepper and garlic to stand mixer bowl.
- Using mixer’s lowest speed, mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Spray hand mold with Olive Oil - If not using hand mold shape into hand on baking sheet
- Transfer meat mixture to hand mold; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes if time allows.
- Remove mold from refrigerator and pop meat out of the mold on baking sheet
- Cut 5 triangles from ½ onion and place at ends of each finger to create nails.
- Cut slit into back of the hand and add remaining onion to create a bone.
- Cover & Cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and coat meatloaf in ketchup and top with provolone slices and shredded cheese.
- Cook uncovered at 350°F for additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is heavily browned.