Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake
- 1 yellow cake mix
- Olive Oil Marketplace Blood Orange EVOO
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 lg. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 (10 oz.) pkgs. frozen strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 1 (16 oz.) carton Cool Whip
- Olive Oil Marketplace Bacanut Balsamic - Drizzle
- Bake cake in two round cake pans - using Blood Orange EVOO in place of Vegetable oil in cake mix and set aside to cool.
- Make pudding and set in refrigerator to get cold.
- Cut one layer of cake in small chunks; put in punch bowl.
- Spread half of pudding on top; then add half of pineapple and one package strawberries. Slice one banana on top; half of Cool Whip, spreading to cover completely
- Drizzle Bacanut over top. Repeat with the other layer the same - ending with Cool Whip and Bacanut Drizzle.
- Let set in refrigerator overnight.