This is an olive oil based sauce, very easy to prepare and incredibly tasty. You can prepare this meal in literally the same time it takes to boil the pasta
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Sun-dried Tomato Parmesan Garlic EVOO
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Olive Oil Marketplace crushed red pepper flakes
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Italian parsley, chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente.
- Reserve one cup cooking water then drain.
- A few minutes before the spaghetti is al dente, add olive oil, garlic and red chili flakes to a saute pan that is large enough to accommodate the pasta once it has cooked.
- Cook over medium heat until the garlic starts to turn golden (careful not to burn).
- Transfer pasta to the saute pan and toss.
- Salt to taste.
- If the pasta is dry, add some of the reserved cooking water.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.