Roasted Asparagus Parmesan with Balsamic Glaze
- 2 lbs. asparagus with the tough ends trimmed
- 2-3 t. of Olive Oil Marketplace Parmesan Cheese Olive Oil
- 1/2 c. fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive Oil Marketplace Walberry Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place asparagus in roasting pan in a single layer. Drizzle with Olive Oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Roast until asparagus are crisp and tender, and cheese is melted. I like my cheese to be slightly crispy and lightly browned.
- Drizzle with Walberry Balsamic and serve.
- !It’s also great cooked on the grill.