Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna
- 1 box Nutter Butter Cookies
- Cool Whip or whip your own fresh whipped cream (2 cup cream and 4 TBSP of Olive Oil Marketplace Caramel Balsamic plus a drop of sugar for sweetness )
- Peanut butter cups
- ½ cup peanut butter, melted in microwave
- 1 large box instant or regular vanilla pudding, prepared according to package
- Line the bottom of an 8x8 pan with Nutter Butter Cookies.
- Top with a drizzle of the melted peanut butter.
- Add ½ the pudding.
- Add half the whipping cream.
- Top with chopped peanut butter cups.
- Repeat the layering!
- Decorate the top with crushed Nutter butter cookies, peanut butter cups and a drizzle more of peanut butter & Caramel Balsamic
- This must be chilled overnight for the cookies to soften! 24 hours or more-a little to soften up the cookies.