Oven Baked Parmesan Seasoned Fries
NOTE: The amounts listed are for every one pound of fries. One pound of fries is the equivalent of approximately 3 medium potatoes.
- 1 pound of medium russet potatoes (approx 3 medium potatoes)
- 1 1/2 TBSP of Olive Oil Marketplace Black Truffle w/Garlic EVOO
- 1/4 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/8 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 2 TBSP of Parmesan Style Grated Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Wash and cut potatoes into 1/8ths.
- Place on a cookie sheet that has been lined with a Baking Sheet or foil.
- Mix all of the spices and the parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Place all of the potatoes (remember we are talking about one pound at a time) into a gallon size freezer bag, add olive oil and the parmesan cheese/spice mixture to the bag.
- Seal the bag and shake until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Once thoroughly coated dump onto the prepared cookie sheet and spread in a single layer.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until tender and lightly golden brown. (Baking times will vary depending on the amount of fries that you make and the size that you cut them).