Hickory Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops
- 4 bone in pork chops
- 1 T. /product/kickin-memphis-rub-3oz/" target="_blank">Olive Oil Marketplace Kickin' Memphis Style Rub (or your favorite seasoning/rub)
- /product/smoked-cherrywood-sea-salt-3oz-glass-grinder/" target="_blank">Olive Oil Marketplace Smoked Cherrywood Sea Salt (to taste)
- 3 T. /product-category/olive-oil-evoo/varietal-evoo-non-flavored/" target="_blank">Olive Oil Marketplace 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 T. /product/hickory-smoked-balsamic/" target="_blank">Olive Oil Marketplace Hickory Smoked Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 T. maple syrup
- Combine Hickory Balsamic Vinegar and maple syrup and set aside.
- Rub pork chops with seasoning and sprinkle with smoked salt. In a hot skillet or cast iron pan brown chops in EVOO just until golden on both sides.
- Place on a roasting pan. Brush chops with the mixture of balsamic and maple syrup and Broil or Grill about 3-4 minutes per side depending on size and thickness of chops.
- To serve add an extra drizzle of Hickory Smoked Balsamic Vinegar….enjoy!
- "Note" If Grilling be sure to add the balsamic glaze towards the end of cooking just to caramelize…it could burn if added too soon