Garden Fresh Jalapeño Poppers with Strawberry Balsamic
- 3 Jalapeno’s, halved and seeded
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil Marketplace Strawberry Balsamic
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- While oven is preheating, Place cream cheese and Monterey Jack in standing mixer. Mix on medium speed until fully incorporated.
- Stuff the seeded jalapeños with the cheese mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before placing on serving tray.
- Drizzle with Strawberry Balsamic.