- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 TB Olive Oil Marketplace Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 tsp sauce from canned chipotle chiles
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 salmon steaks
- lime slices, for garnish
- In a medium size bowl, combine the garlic, olive oil, allspice, cinnamon, lime juice, chipotle sauce, cumin, salt, and black pepper.
- Coat the salmon with the marinade, then cover with plastic wrap and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat the broiler. Transfer the salmon to a broiler pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- To serve, garnish with lime slices.