Bruschetta [bru'sketta] starts with a baguette cut into three-quarter inch thick slices. The slices are grilled or toasted on both sides, then rubbed liberally with a freshly cut clove of raw garlic. Topping possibilities are nearly endless, so don't be afraid to have fun with it! And as always, remember to finish with a drizzle of good Extra Virgin Olive Oil and/or Balsamic From Olive Oil Marketplace.
- Chardonnay Herb Mascarpone (See Recipe)
- Sliced baguette
- Sliced green apple
- Olive Oil Marketplace Green Apple Balsamic
- Spread Chardonnay Herb Mascarpone onto baguette
- Top with sliced green apple
- Finish with Olive Oil Marketplace Green Apple Balsamic