Captain Rodney’s Cheese Bake
"The Top Tailgating Recipe in the South"
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- One 8 oz pack cream cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 6 –10 Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup of any Captain Rodney’s Glaze
- Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar and onions in greased quiche pan.
- Top with crackers and bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Top with bacon and Captain Rodney’s Pepper Glaze.
- Serve with crackers.
CLICK HERE or the highlighted products within the recipe to order products suggested for recipe.