- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 ripe tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, cut in julienne strips
- 1/2 cup ham, cut in julienne strips
- 1/4 cup green Spanish olives, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Spanish Blend EVOO
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil Marketplace White Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the iceberg lettuce, cut tomatoes, celery stalks, Swiss cheese, ham, and Spanish olives.
- In a blender, add garlic, Oregano Balsamic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Romano cheese and Worcestershire in a blender. Puree until the dressing becomes an emulsion.
- Add dressing to salad and toss well.